Click here to view Current & Past Advertisements we have managed.
In certain circumstances for executive level appointments, an advertised branded search in both online and offline media channels can be an effective approach to sourcing highly qualified candidates.
The advertised approach ensures that a broad pool of candidates, who may not be identified as part of an Executive Search, or may not be active on a recruitment company's database, are alerted to the opportunity. A well-worded advertisement sends a positive signal to the market and enables us to work to a predefined schedule for completion.
We have an unparalleled track record in the successful completion of high profile Advertised assignments for both domestic and international clients across the Banking, Legal, Financial Services, Industry & Commerce, Taxation and Practice sectors.
The process works as follows:
- We work closely with our client to develop a detailed knowledge of their business and corporate culture, as well as an understanding of the key responsibilities and requirements for the position.
- We draft an advertisement, which is submitted to the client for review and approval.
- We arrange placement in the agreed media and /or online publication(s).
- We meet with all candidates and screen for fit in terms of academic background, technical experience, presentation and salary details.
- We draft candidate profiles, which are submitted with the curricula vitae on submission of the final shortlist. The timetable for presenting a shortlist is generally two/three weeks from placing the advertisement. A schedule can be agreed prior to any placement.
- We brief candidates fully to ensure they are properly prepared for interviews and to gauge a genuine level of interest in the position.
- We arrange interviews and consult closely with both client and candidates to provide detailed feedback.
- We assist in the structuring and negotiation of remuneration packages.
We would be delighted to present our services in detail at any time. Click here to arrange a consultation.