SEND TO A FRIEND
To send an email about the above position, please fill in the below form:
John LawlessView my LinkedIn profile
John graduated from University College Dublin in 1993 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree and later went on to complete an MBS in the Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business. Prior to joining FK International, John was Financial Controller for one of the largest career consulting firms in the United States, and worked in executive search in a boutique financial search firm in San Francisco for a year and a half before returning to Ireland and joining FK International in 2004. John manages a team involved in the recruitment of accounting professionals at all levels within the Industry and Commerce sector.Send Email
Marcus KellyView my LinkedIn profile
Marcus graduated from University College Dublin with a Bachelor of Commerce degree (1988) and a Masters of Business Studies (1989). He then joined Arthur Andersen where he trained and qualified as a Chartered Accountant. He spent five years with the firm before leaving in 1995, to enter the search industry as a specialist financial recruiter.
Marcus set up FK International in 1998 and leads our senior executive recruitment practice. His professional training and financial background combined with over fourteen years executive recruitment experience leave him uniquely placed to assist in the hiring of senior financial level personnel.
Marcus has successfully represented many leading MNC’s, Banks, insurance and Financial services companies and on high profile search assignments.Send Email
Emer MurphyView my LinkedIn profile
Emer gained a BA (Accounting & Finance) and an MBS (Accounting) from Dublin City University before training and qualifying as a Chartered Accountant and Registered Tax Consultant with KPMG. Post qualification she worked as Taxation Manager with two leading Irish companies before joining FK International in 2006. Emer manages the Taxation and Financial Services (Accounting) divisions of FK International where she utilises her in depth knowledge of the Irish recruitment market together with her professional training and background to successfully recruit accounting and taxation professionals at all levels for her blue chip client base.Send Email
Niall O'KellyView my LinkedIn profile
Niall graduated with BComm (Hons) from University College Dublin. He then joined PwC where he trained and qualified as a Chartered Accountant. Prior to joining FK International, Niall had roles as a credit analyst with a large financial institution and in financial reporting within the Investment Management industry.
Niall specialises in recruiting for recently qualified accountants in Industry, Financial Services and Public Practice.
Cara BrophyView my LinkedIn profile
Cara is qualified with a Marketing Degree and a Diploma in Accounting and Finance (ACCA), she has extensive experience within the area of General Management, Marketing, and Finance. Cara has worked within a number of small companies, most recently within the area of Finance. She is Head of Marketing within FK International.Send Email
Jennifer CahillView my LinkedIn profile
Jennifer graduated with a B.Comm (Hons) from University College Dublin specialising in Accountancy. Before joining FK international, Jennifer was tax manager with a leading private client advisory firm. She is an Associate of the Irish Tax Institute (2008).
Jennifer specialises in recruitment of finance professionals for funds, regulatory, risk, compliance and tax roles.Send Email
John FaganView my LinkedIn profile
John graduated with B.A. Economics (Hons) and M.A. Economics (Hons) from University College Dublin. He then joined PwC where he trained and qualified as a Chartered Accountant. Prior to joining FK International, John worked as a Senior Pensions Accountant with a International Financial Services firm.
John specialises in recruiting for accountants in Financial Services and Public Practice for a range of clients from large multinational to boutique finance firms in front office roles including corporate and structured finance, trading and quantitative analytics, credit and market risk as well as corporate banking.Send Email
Daniel CurranView my LinkedIn profile
Daniel graduated with B. Comm (Hons) from University College Dublin. He joined FK International after 4 years banking experience working with several large retail Financial Services Institutions. He specialises in recruiting for graduate and part qualified accounting roles in Industry, Financial Services and Insurance.Send Email
Contingent Recruitment is conducted on a successful completion basis only (i.e. no fee is payable unless a successful placement is made).
Our process works as follows:
- We maintain a database of candidates who are currently seeking a change of job.
- We meet with all candidates who have relevant skill sets and conduct screening interviews. The screening process focuses on career history to date, future aspirations, reason for moving, presentation, as well as remuneration.
- We shortlist candidates, based on a job specification provided by the client.
Click here to view Current & Past Advertisements we have managed.
A proven and effective approach to sourcing highly qualified candidates is to place an advertisement in a national newspaper or on an online portal.
The advertised approach ensures that a broad pool of candidates, who may not be identified as part of an Executive Search, or may not be active on a recruitment company's database, are alerted to the opportunity. A well-worded advertisement sends a positive signal to the market and enables us to work to a predefined schedule for completion.
We have an unparalleled track record in the successful completion of high profile Advertised assignments for both domestic and international clients across the Banking, Legal, Financial Services, Industry & Commerce, Taxation and Practice sectors.
The process works as follows:
- We work closely with our client to develop a detailed knowledge of their business and corporate culture, as well as an understanding of the key responsibilities and requirements for the position.
- We draft an advertisement, which is submitted to the client for review and approval.
- We arrange placement in the agreed media and /or online publication(s).
- We meet with all candidates and screen for fit in terms of academic background, technical experience, presentation and salary details.
- We draft candidate profiles, which are submitted with the curricula vitae on submission of the final shortlist. The timetable for presenting a shortlist is generally two/three weeks from placing the advertisement. A schedule can be agreed prior to any placement.
- We brief candidates fully to ensure they are properly prepared for interviews and to gauge a genuine level of interest in the position.
- We arrange interviews and consult closely with both client and candidates to provide detailed feedback.
- We assist in the structuring and negotiation of remuneration packages.
We would be delighted to present our services in detail at any time.[Back To Top]
Our Executive Search practice provides an effective, targeted and confidential service to companies (throughout Ireland and Internationally) seeking to source specialist senior executives. We are a market leader and have an unparrelled reputation for successful delivery.
- We spend time taking a detailed client briefing. We aim aim to understand the organisation, its corporate culture, strategic objectives and industry profile.
- We assist with profiling the role and fine tuning the candidate requirements.
- Our Research Team use the latest market intelligence and research tools to identify the best talent available within the Sector.
- We present a long list of target candidates to the client for discussion purposes.
- We directly approach or head hunt candidates and begin our detailed screening process.
Examples of assignments successfully completed:
- Private Equity Partner
- CFO, Public Company
- Treasurer, Multinational Company
- Chief Risk Officer, Insurance Company
- Finance Director, Telecoms Company
- Head of Private Banking, International Bank
- Chief Operations Officer, Private Company
- Director of Transaction Banking, International Bank
- Managing Director, Reinsurance Company
- Head of Credit, Bank
- Tax Director, Multinational Company
- Head of Internal Audit, plc
For further information of our service please contact Marcus Kelly.[Back To Top]