A high quality recruitment service
FK International is a professional, well-established Financial Search and Selection firm. Since 1998 we have been working with an extensive blue-chip client base. We are well placed to provide candidates with a high quality recruitment service.
At FK International we are very aware of the importance of our candidates. We are proud that the majority of our business is generated through referrals. We aim to ensure that your dealing with FK International is a positive experience.
FK International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our Candidate Charter has been developed to provide you with clear guidelines as to the service we provide.
The process works as follows:
- All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and no CV will be released by FK International without a candidate's permission.
- If determined that your experience suitably matches the current and/or potential requirements of our clients, we will be in contact with you to pursue your application.
- If applicable, FK International will arrange a meeting with one of our consultants, who will explore your experience to date, aspirations and motivations. At this meeting we will also have a comprehensive discussion on the recruitment market and suitable opportunities.
- Consultants will contact you following your initial meeting with us to update you on progress.
- Your consultant will send full confirmation of all client interviews and provide detailed, relevant information to help you prepare.
- Consultants will contact you shortly after your client interview to discuss feedback.
- At offer stage, we will facilitate negotiation on terms of employment.
- On an ongoing basis consultants will be readily available to provide updated market information and support throughout the process.
- After your initial meeting, consultants will endeavour to alert you to all relevant opportunities as they arise. We also encourage that candidates be proactive in this regard.
For any comments on our process please contact Judith Walsh.