- Job Ref: J017044JL
- Sector: Technology
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join a leading tech company during a period of exceptional growth. Role will involve:
- Overseeing all aspects of international financial and reporting functions for a number of infrastructure accounting processes
- Managing a significant portion of the Balance Sheet relating to infrastructure investment with varying levels of complexity and materiality
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with Infrastructure Business Partners, understanding the broader business objectives, developing processes jointly and providing accounting guidance and best practice recommendations to enable process change
- Coordinating with external and internal auditors
- Managing processes for the preparation of Corporation tax, VAT returns and Statutory Financial Statements
- Systems and process automation
- Ad hoc financial analysis, technical analysis and special projects, supporting the businesses as needed
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant, with min 5 years relevant PQE in industry, within a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and lFRS
- Experience of working well with cross functional teams
- Highly driven, high energy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – ability to work well with internal and external partners at all levels
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing tech company.
Highly competitive remuneration package will apply.