- Job Ref: J017714JL
- Sector: Professional Services
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Reporting to the GM, as a key member of the accounting leadership team if a leading professional services firm, role will involve:
- Month-end reporting - Statutory accounts preparation and preparation of tax returns
- Ensuring all new products, product improvements, process improvements and system developments introduced meet the required accounting, regulatory and internal and external required standards
- Ensuring the integrity of regulated and non-regulated Balance Sheets
- Ensuring robust financial controls and procedures in place
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum 5 years’ experience as an Accounting Manager with a in professional services environment
- Experience in Irish & European regulatory reporting
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Working knowledge of the Irish VAT and Corporation Tax system
- Strong technical accounting skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional services firm.
Competitive remuneration package will apply.