Asset Manager - Co. Kildare
- Job Ref: J016998NB
- Sector: Banking / Loan Management
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, a leading European Financial Services firm, are seeking to hire a number of Asset Managers to join their team in their Co. Kildare office on a 3 year FTC. The Asset Managers will have the responsibility for the delivery of agreed work - out strategies across a range of performing and non-performing loans in line with regulatory codes. Duties will include:
- Managing an assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Attending Borrower and Client meetings and acting as a point of contact for all queries from Clients, Borrowers, and third parties.
- Drafting of strategy and credit reports.
- Providing mentoring support where applicable to other team members to promote staff development and team performance.
- Co-ordinating regular MI and ad hoc report requests for the team where applicable.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate would have / be:
- A degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar field.
- QFA / APA qualified (this is a pre-requisite).
- 2 to 5 years of lending and / or recoveries experience in residential and / or commercial loans.
- Up to date knowledge of applicable regulatory code and application thereof.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and / or negotiating with distressed borrowers, their advisors as well as have a strong background in managing complex cases.
- Financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, understand and interpret financial accounts, management accounts and budgets.
Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process, incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European financial services company.
A highly attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidates.