- Job Ref: J017128EM
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Dublin
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An excellent opportunity has arisen for CFO to join a leading financial services organisation with operations across Europe. Leading and developing the finance function, key accountabilities will include:
- Appraise the organisation’s financial position and issue periodic reports on the organisation’s financial condition.
- Designs, develops and implements a financial control framework monitoring corporate financial performance against annual financial plan overall, and in each supporting functional area.
- Develops a comprehensive accounting process describing in detail accounting department forms, transaction flow, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and direct budgeting, accounting and long range forecasting for the organisation.
- Direct and coordinate the establishment of budget programs
- Manage the quarterly reviews and annual audits of financial statements with external auditors
- Analyse, consolidate and direct all cost accounting procedures together with all other statistical and supervisory regulatory reporting
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified accountant with at least 10-15 years' PQE
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Director or Controller in a multi-national company
- Industry experience is highly desirable
- Previous PCF holders preferred
- Experience of interacting with a European regulator, CBI preferred
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and articulate vision and direction
- Ability to motivate team towards achieving goals
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services operation.
An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and benefits is on offer.