- Job Ref: J017516NB
- Sector: FMCG
- Location: Dublin North
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Outstanding opportunity for a qualified accountant to progress their career with a leading privately owned Irish company with operations throughout Europe. Working as part of a top-class finance team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the role will involve:
- Preparation and presentation of weekly/monthly management accounts, and weekly preparation/collation of KPI data as required.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to maintain/reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with the year-end audit process.
- Assisting in the tender process for new business as required.
- Working alongside other business teams.
- Other adhoc project work as required.
Requirements for this Role
The role will suit a first rate qualified accountant with previous experience working in the FMCG sector. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience interacting with senior management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Strong IT skills (particularly Excel - essential), and an interest in working with different systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative while also working very well as part of a team.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
About Our Client
Our client is an FMCG company that are uniquely placed to offer career development both nationally and internationally.
Attractive remuneration and benefits package will apply.