Compliance & Risk Manager
- Job Ref: J017994NB
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Dublin 9Dublin North
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client is a dynamic, institutionally backed and independent Commercial Lender who provide commercial finance solutions to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises operating throughout Ireland. The company has seen significant growth over the last few years and there is now an exciting opportunity for a Compliance & Risk Manager to join their team. Duties of the role will include:
- Managing the Compliance & Risk framework to include providing support and regulatory guidance to each business.
- Developing the necessary policies and procedures for a Retail Credit Firm.
- Full ownership of MLRO role to include reviewing all AML policies and reporting to and being a point of contact for the Garda Síochána and Revenue Commissioners.
- Being the Subject Matter Expertise for the Regulatory Change Management Process and to the First Line of Defence.
- Leading the GDPR and data protection requirements.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all relevant authorities including the Central Bank of Ireland.
Requirements for this Role
- The ideal candidate will:
- Strong proven experience (5 years plus) within a compliance & risk role previous CBI approved function status an advantage.
- ACOI and/or audit-related qualification.
- Strong understanding of the CBI Guidance on Fitness and Probity Standards and Minimum Competency Regulations.
- Proven track record dealing with the CBI and / other regulators is essential.
- Experience working as an MLRO or deputy MLRO or a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all AML and KYC policies.
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly expanding Commercial Lender in Ireland.
Attractive and commensurate with experience