Compliance Specialist - AML Team Lead
- Job Ref: J017665NB
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
This is an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Specialist to join a large international bank in Dublin city centre. As the AML Team Lead reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will manage a small Compliance team and assist the MLRO in managing, coordinating and monitoring the day-to-day AML/CFT/FS Compliance Programme. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the introduction of new or amended AML/CFT/FS compliance obligations as set out in relevant legislation, regulations, standards and best practice.
- Provide advice and assistance on AML/CFT/FS compliance issues, especially the interpretation of relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
- Update and maintain AML/CFT/FS Policies and Risk Assessments.
- Co-ordinating the various registrations and returns which are required by the various compliance regimes.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including local industry bodies, on AML/CFT/FS matters.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have:
- LCOI or equivalent compliance qualification.
- At least 6 years of Compliance experience ideally in a Banking environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to work with all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of AML/CTF/FS legislation and best practice.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International Bank.
€65k - €80k with excellent benefits package.