Credit Underwriter - SME Lending
- Job Ref: J017965CD
- Sector: Asset Finance
- Location: Dublin
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, a leading Irish lender, is currently seeking an experienced Credit Underwriter to play a prominent role in the expansion of the business in the asset finance and leasing sphere. This role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to help our client challenge the current status quo in the Irish SME lending market.
- Analysing credit worthiness and risk of business banking applications.
- Completing financial analysis of borrowers in order to make sound lending decisions.
- Evaluating the performance of credit policy and quality control of approved business.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders to drive new opportunities in line with effective credit policy.
Requirements for this Role
- Must hold a Bachelors degree and be an Accredited Product Advisor (APA).
- Fully QFA qualified would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable and credible experience in the credit underwriting sphere, particularly in business banking/SME lending.
The successful candidate will have a sound commercial awareness as well as being adept at balancing internal and external customer demands.
About Our Client
A leading Irish lender - North Dublin City
€45-50k + Bonus