- Job Ref: J017202JL
- Sector: Professional Services
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to play a lead role in the continuing development of the finance function with a top professional Services firm in Ireland. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will manage the day to day activities of the finance team, including:
- Ensuring the production of timely and accurate financial accounts and reports
- Development of appropriate financial policies, procedures and controls across the Firm
- Manage regulatory compliance process
- Manage the activities of the Accounts Team (7 people) including the management of AP, payroll, client funds, bank accounts and GL
- Co-ordinating the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Maintenance and development of existing financial models and creation of new models as required.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with min 4-5 years post qualification experience, with Big 4/ Top 10 training background
- Strong academic track record
- Experience in the professional services sector.
- Strong people management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of audit, accounting & tax
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
About Our Client
Our client is a large successful Irish professional services firm with operations in Europe and the US
Highly attractive remuneration package will apply.