- Job Ref: J017800JL
- Sector: Technology
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join the Dublin based international finance team of an extremely fast growing, highly innovative, high profile technology company as they continue to expand. Reporting to the CFO, role will involve:
- Leadership - managing, leading and building out the accounting team
- Processes & systems improvements, at local and global level
- Coordination and preparation of audit files and statutory financial statements
- Financial Reporting - overseeing the timely and accurate completion of monthly and quarterly financials
- Controls & Audit - building and maintaining strong internal controls, SOx compliance, and coordinating statutory audit requirements
- Cash-flow - assisting treasury with cash forecast for local funding requirements
- Business Partnering - building strong working relationships with local teams and finance/accounting counterparts at headquarters
- Internal valuation reporting, and integration of newly acquired companies in the Group
- FP&A - providing variance analysis for actual versus planned results, working closely with FP&A team, and providing input for the annual budget plans and forecast updates
- Ad-hoc projects will be on going, role will act as a key support to the CFO, and senior leadership team.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with Big 4 training background, and a minimum of five years‘ PQE, with strong technical accounting skills (IFRS, US GAAP, various GAAP)
- Financial Controller/ Senior Finance Manager level experience in a MNC environment preferred
- Ability to operate in diverse, fast paced, global environment, with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Track record for embracing change and process improvement
- Strong academic track record gained from a top university
- Systems – experience of working with ERP systems
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, highly innovative technology Group with significant growth and development plans.
Highly attractive remuneration package will apply, to include highly competitive base salary and fantastic benefits package designed to attract and retain the best!