Financial Planning & Analysis
- Job Ref: J018071EM
- Sector: Aircraft Leasing
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Working as a senior member of the finance team of one of the world's leading aircraft lessors, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Forward-looking financial forecasting and strategic financial planning for the business
- Responsibility for monthly and quarterly management reports
- Communicate with Business Unit Managers, banks, facility agents and other third parties to gain any relevant information for reporting requirements
- Assist with the preparation of the strategic financial plan
- Work with the Finance Team to support monthly flash reports
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years PQE
- FP&A experience in the aircraft leasing sector or an equally demanding sector
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand the key drivers of the business at all levels
About Our Client
Our client is a leading aircraft lessor.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.