Group Finance Manager
- Job Ref: J017731JL
- Sector: Plc
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join the finance leadership team of a top Technology Plc, playing a lead role in the delivery of external and internal reporting across the Group. Responsibilities will involve:
- Group Accounting, Financial Reporting & Business Support - production of Annual and Interim published financial reports in accordance with IFRS, preparation of annual statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS and FRS 101, consolidation and financial reporting for international subsidiaries, identification of and research of technical accounting issues impacting the Group
- Management Reporting – monthly management accounts close, production of monthly Group MI Pack through the Hyperion
- Process Improvement - Supporting the implementation of all reporting process improvements
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant, with Big 4 training background, and minimum 3-5 years’ PQE, either in industry, or Manager/ Snr Manager level in practice.
- Excellent technical accounting (IFRS), analytical and reporting experience
- Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Systems skills, preferably Oracle and Hyperion
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, market leading technology Plc.
Competitive remuneration package will apply.