Group Financial Accountant
- Job Ref: J017645RK
- Sector: Irish Plc
- Location: Dublin
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
One of Ireland’s leading global multinationals is seeking recently qualified accountants to join finance function as a Group Financial Accountant. Working as part of a finance team, the role will involve:
- Preparation and review of Group consolidation and financial reports and monthly management accounts to the highest standards ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting detail is in place
- Management of the production of the Group Annual Report
- Analysis and explanation of business performance through development and improvement of Management information to the Executive management team and key function heads
- Partner the business in a variety of projects, providing finance support such as business case development and benefits tracking
- Assist in the completion of audits, liaising with auditors and resolving all audit queries effectively
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each subsidiary are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will be Big 4/Top 10 recently qualified who have experience auditing large corporates and plc's. Strong academics coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to succeed in this role.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading global multinationals and continues to grow rapidly, both organically and through acquisitions.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.