Group Financial Controller
- Job Ref: J017524JL
- Sector: Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, as Group Financial Controller, during a very exciting time for the Group as they conclude a major acquisition. In addition to the core responsibilities as GFC, the person will gain significant exposure to Group tax, treasury, debt and equity financing and acquisitions. Reporting to the Senior Director of Group Finance, key responsibilities will involve:
- Leading and developing a small finance team in Dublin
- Internal and external financial reporting – overall responsibility for the monthly management accounts production, preparing the Group consolidation in US GAAP and local statutory accounts in IFRS
- Preparing a reporting pack with commentary for stakeholders
- Ensuring month-end inventory files are maintained
- Acting as main point of contact for the Group Audit
- Budgeting – Preparation of consolidated Group budgeted P&L, BS & CF, and analysis of monthly variances
- Tax - assisting with Irish company tax returns, liaising with advisors, and assist in the preparation of Group Transfer Pricing reports and working closely with the Head of Tax & Treasury on all tax and treasury matters
- Ad-hoc projects will be ongoing including M&A due diligence and integrations
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant, with Big 4 training background and minimum 5 – 8 years’ PQE
- Strong technical accounting and tax skills, consolidation experience, and knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Preference for pharma experience – either working in the sector, or have worked with pharma audit clients
- Excellent people management skills
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, in the process of concluding a major acquisition.
Highly attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience will apply.