Group Financial Controller
- Job Ref: J017152JL
- Sector: Plc
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
One-year contract, with a growing Irish PLC, well positioned for substantial future growth. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary
- Preparation of board reports in conjunction with Senior Management
- Preparation of interim and preliminary results statement
- Preparation of group annual Financial Statements
- Cash flow monitoring – actual, budget and forecast and overseeing and reviewing quarterly banking covenants
- Audit management - managing year-end audit and interim review process
- Tax management – ongoing compliance and liaising with tax advisers
- Ensuring a robust internal control frameworks
Management of financial reporting, payroll and AP teams
Ad hoc project work to include financial modelling, budgeting/forecasting, preparation of group key risk register and support to the Finance Director as required.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, with Big 4 training background
- Min 5 years’ PQE, with strong financial reporting and technical skills, preferably within a plc environment
- Adaptable and energetic with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under their own initiative
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish PLC, well positioned for future growth.
Competitive remuneration package will apply.