Head of Corporate Development - Healthcare
- Job Ref: J017240GB
- Sector: Healthcare/Pharma
- Location: Dublin
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, an internationally focused and ambitious business is seeking a first rate candidate to develop and lead the Corporate Development and Strategy function of the business, reporting to the CEO.
Responsible for developing and driving both the strategic organic and acquisitive growth agenda, the successful candidate will:
- Work closely with other key executives to develop, shape and implement the strategic growth plan for the business.
- Identification of new market opportunities (product & geography), competitor analysis and SWOT around the business and the various strategic growth agendas.
- Source, transact and integrate new acquisition opportunities.
Requirements for this Role
The successful candidate will demonstrate a blend of skills to include:
- Proven transactional record at an executive level within a corporate development, P/E or investment banking environment. A focus on healthcare or significant industry knowledge will be a critical advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in building and leading a corporate development or strategic development function.
- Excellent presentation, influencing and negotiating skills - combined with the energy required to achieve the growth agenda.
Proven executive/C level experience.
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally focused Healthcare/pharma business with a significant growth agenda.
Commensurate with experience + benefits for the right candidate.