Head of Internal Audit
- Job Ref: J017033EM
- Sector: Insurance
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Internal Audit to join a leading insurer. Managing a small team responsibilities will include:
- Owns and implements the Internal Audit framework
- Development and implementation of the Internal Audit Plan considering the business risks and the input of all stakeholders (Management Committee, Audit Committee & Board of Directors)
- Completion of scheduled and ad hoc audit assignments across all business functions
- Monitoring of audit issue progress to ensure all outstanding audit issues are brought to closure.
- Reporting all audit findings and issue status to the various governance bodies
- Provide assistance to the CEO on governance matters.
Requirements for this Role
- Excellent interpersonal skills (diplomacy and empathy are key)
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Strong report writing skills
- Ten years’ prior experience the Financial Services Internal Audit sector
- Previous experience in Big 4 accounting firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the insurance sector.
An attractive employment package commensurate with experience is on offer.