Head of Operations – Credit Call Centre
- Job Ref: J017444GB
- Sector: Private Equity/Financial Services
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, an innovative P/E backed business is a leading provider of specific loan product to European Markets, through its proprietary lending platform, specifically developed for the requirements of the business and its customers. Due to ongoing growth and development of the business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director of Operations to join the business.
Requirements for this Role
You will have significant experience in the following areas:
- Operations Management - responsible for driving operational strategy, performance objectives and continuous process improvement.
- End to end responsibility - The Director of operations will manage end to end processes including origination, credit underwriting, loan servicing and collections. Loan life cycle experience is advantageous.
- Leadership - Leadership experience is essential for success. The business requires an experienced leader who can operate at both a tactical and strategic level. Significant management experience in resource management and planning and call centre/high volume environment will be important.
- Stakeholder Management - as a senior member of the management team, you will demonstrate significant experience in stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
About Our Client
Our client is an international private equity backed financial services business.
Excellent + bonus + benefits.