Lending Manager - Commercial Property
- Job Ref: J017896NB
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Dublin 2, Dublin South
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client is a growing financial services business. It's commercial banking business has experienced considerable growth, and is currently looking to recruit a Lending Manager to join their team. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing a growing portfolio of commercial real estate clients.
- Analysis, preparation and presentation of client term sheets.
- Active involvement in the overall execution of commercial lending transactions.
- Attendance at customer and introducer meetings to further develop strong relationships with clients, other Banks and 3rd parties.
- Prepare and present credit applications to credit committee.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a real estate lending environment.
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of commercial customers.
- 3rd level degree and QFA qualification.
- Strong understanding of the credit process, from application stage through to credit fulfilment.
Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- High attention to detail.
- Be proactive and have the willingness to take ownership of tasks.
About Our Client
Our client is a niche financial services business.
Negotiable + Bonus.