Operational Risk Officer
- Job Ref: J017728NB
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, a large international Bank, has an opening for an Operational Risk Officer to join their team. The Operational Risk Officer will report into the Deputy Head of Operational Risk and have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct regular risk self assessments with managers across all the functions of the Bank.
- Support managers in the identification of operational risks, providing advice on processes, systems and organisation and helping to plan and implement risk mitigation measures.
- Oversee the collection of operational risk event data and the reporting thereon, providing a structured source of information for managers across the Bank, as well as regular assessments of the quality and completeness of risk event identification.
- Produce regular operational risk reports for senior management.
- Contribute to and assist with Bank projects, providing advice in the application of operational risk standards and appropriate methodologies.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A degree in Business Studies, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in an operational risk type role within a Banking environment.
- Solid understanding of banking legal and regulatory frameworks and regulatory procedures and processes.
- Highly motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
About Our Client
Our client is an international financial services institution.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience.