- Job Ref: J017574NB
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, a large International financial institution, are seeking to recruit a Regulatory Analyst to join their team in their Dublin South offices. Working as part of their Risk Weighted Asset (RWA) Assurance Team, you'll be responsible for the assessment and coordination of the capital adjustment process. Other duties will include:
- Identifying and investigating material movements in RWA numbers, determining whether Capital Requirements Directive regulations have been adhered to and resolving issues by engaging with the risk divisions.
- Coordinating the delivery and integrity of Pillar 1 and Pillar 3 reports to relevant executives.
- Representing the RWA Assurance team on daily planning calls with stakeholders, and resolving any arising issues.
- Seeking out process improvement initiatives.
Requirements for this Role
- Relevant third-level qualification
- An understanding of banking products and regulation.
- Prior data analysis experience is required.
- Experience working in a similar environment advantageous.
- Proficient in MS office (particularly Excel and Access).
- Proactive worker, capable of working efficiently and on own initiative.
- Analytical thinker & resolution orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential - ability to work alongside key stakeholders and managers on a daily basis and maintain good relationships.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international financial institution.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to attract the best candidates.