Risk Analyst - Insurance
- Job Ref: J017673NB
- Sector: Insurance
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, an Irish subsidiary of an international financial services group, are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst to join their Dublin based team. This is an excellent position, with a broad range of responsibilities. You will be reporting directly to the Risk Director and your duties will include:
- Assisting in the implementation of the risk framework in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in the production of solvency II regulatory reports.
- Supporting the Risk Director in responding to CBI requests, TRAs etc.
- Provide risk input into projects which impact the operational risk profile as required.
- Liaisikng with third-parties / risk owners and partake in regular risk relationship meeting with outsource providers.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or similar field (min 2.1).
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience in Risk Analysis within financial services (insurance industry would be an advantage).
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Be proactive and have the drive to succeed and learn.
- Be an analytical thinker and have good eye for detail.
About Our Client
Our client is an Irish subsidiary of an international financial services group.
Remuneration will be attractive, and commensurate with experience.