Senior Analyst - Private Equity Investment
- Job Ref: J017177GB
- Sector: Private Equity Investment
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, a bespoke investment house, providing local and international investment opportunities is seeking to hire a first rate Corporate Finance/Investment Banking candidate to join its team. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis of bespoke private equity investment opportunities, managing the initial deal scoping phase through transaction management and deal close.
- Presentation and underwriting of investment opportunities for investment committee.
- Portfolio management, including meeting with management, updating on company performance and provision of strategic advice as appropriate.
- Deal structuring, including analysis of industry and exit strategy.
Requirements for this Role
- You will be a qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE and experience in Corporate Finance/Investment Banking/Private equity investment.
- In addition, you will be highly analytical, numerate with excellent financial analysis and modelling skills.
- You will be keen to develop knowledge of various industries.
In return, our client is in a position to provide executive level access, excellent deal flow and a strong remuneration package for the right candidate.
About Our Client
A bespoke private equity investor.
Negotiable commensurate with experience.