Senior Compliance Manager (Wealth Management)
- Job Ref: J017132MB
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Dublin
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client is a well established financial institution based in Dublin. They have a requirement for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their Compliance team in a permanent role. Key responsibilities will cover:
- Subject Matter Expertise for the Regulatory Change Management Process and to the First Line of Defence.
- To conduct reviews of the marketing/advertising compliance sign-off process.
- To maintain an Enterprise Compliance Risk framework for the business.
- To escalate any identified breaches or material Conduct Risk issues.
Requirements for this Role
- The ideal person for the role must have the following:
- Strong previous experience (7 years plus) within a compliance role.
- Experience within the funds, depositary, investment services industries would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of regulatory areas such as MiFID II and Investor Money Regulations.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established financial institution with offices in Dublin.
€90,000 - €100,000 plus bonus and benefits