Senior Finance Business Partner
- Job Ref: J017976EM
- Sector: Bank
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An exciting position has arisen with one of Ireland's leading banks. This is a senior leadership role which will be responsible for partnering Business Banking Products and Distribution Channels executives and their leadership teams, to deliver on their performance objectives and will provide support on all relevant strategic, pricing and investment decisions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and interpret trends in financial results for the benefit of the Executive Management Team and other key stakeholders. Monitor business performance, costs and capital expenditure. Act as the key financial leader and strategic advisor for Business Banking Products and Distribution Channels, working collaboratively with senior stakeholders in order to drive sustainable business performance.
- Provide commercial partnering across all aspects of Retail Ireland business through proactively advising on product pricing, technical accounting and valuation, capital analysis, investment decision making and benefit tracking.
- Partner the business to drive efficiencies and cost reduction objectives.
- Act as key participant in delivering annual budget, ICAAP and quarterly forecasts for Business Banking Products and Distribution Channels.
- Establish strong collaborative relationships within Retail Ireland, across the Commercial Partnering Ireland function and Group Finance.
- Empower the team to contribute their best and maximise their potential, creating a culture of accountability, agility and collaboration.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified accountant with 8 years PQE or extensive experience gained within a relevant business environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a business leadership or senior support role, influencing and informing decision making through the delivery and interpretation of high quality value-adding financial information.
- Developed commercial and business acumen, including knowledge of both retail products and Irish market.
- Strong communication skills and adept at establishing professional creditability at all levels in a dynamic Group Structure.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing change in support of business objectives
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Bank.
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with the seniority of the role and with experience.