Senior Fund Accountant
- Job Ref: J017097NB
- Sector: Funds
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client, a leading global provider of Asset Services, are currently seeking to hire a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team. The Senior Fund Accountant will work on a dynamic team and be given the opportunity to develop their skills and make their mark. Duties of the Senior Fund Accountant will include:
- Completion of cash, position and income reconciliations against the Prime Broker / Custodian or relevant third party reports.
- Liaising with other departments to facilitate the timely completion and delivery of the NAVs.
- Provide guidance and assistance to junior members on the team.
- Perform monthly fee & income analysis.
- Investigation and timely resolution/escalation of discrepancies identified through the reconciliation process.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of Fund industry / Fund Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Hedge funds would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be proactive and have the drive to succeed.
About Our Client
Our client is a global Fund Administrator with offices worldwide.
Excellent remuneration package is on offer to attract the best candidates.