Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Job Ref: J017234EM
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Regulatory Reporting manager to join the regulatory team of a leading bank. You will report directly into the Head of Regulatory Reporting and will have two direct reports and an overall team of ten. The Regulatory Reporting team are responsible for the production and submission of regulatory returns for seven European countries. The position will interact directly with key stakeholders across Finance, Risk, Business Units and US parent company. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the completion of regulatory returns across a range of European countries in a timely, controlled and evidenced manner;
- Liaise with the Central Bank of Ireland and other Regulators;
- Co-ordinate / assist in ongoing projects for the development of updates to regulatory returns and delivery of reports across branches in various jurisdictions;
- Manage the timetable for completion of regulatory returns and lead the review meetings with Senior management / Executives;
- Co-ordinate the preparation of ad hoc reporting requests from Group internal functions and Regulators as necessary;
- Produce succession plans and ensure the team receive development and stretch opportunities;
- Coordinate with related functions (Corporate Accounting, Accounting Policy, and External Reporting) as appropriate to ensure consistent reporting.
Requirements for this Role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Reporting is required;
- People management experience with small to medium sized teams;
- Track record of encouraging development of staff and creating an environment of continuous improvement;
- Experience of corresponding with Regulators and Industry bodies;
About Our Client
Our client is a part of an international financial services group.
An attractive employment package commensurate with experience will apply.