Senior Tax Manager
- Job Ref: J017600EM
- Sector: Aircraft Leasing
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join a leading lessor as Senior Tax Manager. As Senior Tax manager you will lead a team of four and have the opportunity to gain broad ranging experience across our client's business. Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Legal Team in Tax matters relating to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation review
- Support the Head of Tax in relation to Transfer Pricing including documentation and implementation
- Manage tax audits and other tax authority enquiries as they arise
- Assist with the maintenance of the database of foreign tax advice and knowledge
- Lead role in managing the tax provision calculation for audit on both a consolidated and single entity basis, liaising with the Financial Reporting team
- Key contact responsible for the timely response to all tax administration requests from lessees, lenders and other third parties
- Support the business and the Head of Tax with adhoc queries impacting direct and indirect tax
This will be a contract role for 18 months.
Requirements for this Role
- First rate ACA/ CTA with minimum 8 year's experience.
- Ideally financial services/aircraft leasing experience
- Direct and indirect Tax compliance experience, along with IFRS tax provisioning experience.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global aircraft leasing firm.
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.