- Job Ref: J016986EM
- Sector: Large Irish Corporate
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the tax team of a major international group headquartered in Ireland. Reporting to the Head of Tax and working closely with the finance team you will be involved in all tax related matters for the group. Responsibilities will include:
- Tax compliance for Irish and UK entities
- Year end tax provisioning
- High level reviews of worldwide tax calculations
- Involvement in ongoing tax related projects related to country by country reporting, transfer pricing, loan benchmarking etc.
- Involvement in ongoing international tax planning and structuring.
Requirements for this Role
- Candidates should be CTA qualified and hold an accounting qualification.
- Ideally a Big 4 or Top 10 training with strong academics.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required.
About Our Client
Our client is a top Irish Corporate with significant operations globally and is embarking on a period of further growth and expansion.
An attractive employment package commensurate with experience will be on offer.