Group Tax Manager
- Job Ref: J017353EM
- Sector: FMCG
- Location: Dublin North
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An exciting newly created role has arisen for an experienced Tax Manager to join a leading Irish FMCG Group. Working as a key member of a small and cohesive head office finance team this critical role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Identify and manage tax risks in the Group.
- Develop & implement requirements for tax related policies.
- Ensure effectiveness of the Group's existing tax structures.
- Provide advise and insight into taxation matters related to M&A activity, property transactions and business activities generally.
- Manage transfer pricing related matters for the Group.
- Review & complete tax provisioning, ensuring reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Management of corporation tax compliance for Irish and UK Group entities.
- Ensuring that company secretarial obligations are met.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant or qualified Solicitor with CTA qualification and a minimum of 4 years PQE.
- Ability to work alongside senior management at all levels within the business and external.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, fast growing FMCG company.
An attractive employment package commensurate with experience will apply.