- Job Ref: J017719NB
- Sector: Industry - MNC
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join the Group Treasury function of an International financial services firm in the Dublin CC / Dublin North area. As a core member of the Treasury team, your duties will include:
- Assisting the team to ensure efficiencies and improvements of treasury processes whilst maintaining strong internal controls and relationships with internal teams and external banking / other partners.
- Execution of settlements and confirmations, plus query resolution.
- Assisting in the management of treasury projects, such as cash pooling migration, netting, settlement and reporting.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in Treasury Operations / Treasury Back office within a multinational corporation.
- Experience of corporate accounting and treasury management systems is desirable (ideally Sunguard / Quantum).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Marketing, Communications and Digital Transformation space.
c €35k - €45k + benefits.