- Job Ref: J017074NB
- Sector: MNC
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Analyst to join a large and fast growing multi-national corporation in South Dublin. Working within the Group Treasury Team, the Treasury Analyst will complete daily treasury tasks including:
- Analysis of FX positions and requesting of FX trades.
- Cash management including payment processing, funding requests.
- SAP In-House Cash management (daily operations, error investigation, etc.)
- Bank reconciliations and follow-up on investigations with banks/internal counterparties.
- Bank account documentation management.
- Electronic banking administration on various banking platforms.
- Intercompany loan management including recording and processing loans and providing accurate monthly reporting to group entities.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar field (min 2.1).
- Minimum 2 years of Treasury experience ideally in a multinational corporation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong inter - personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team.
About Our Client
Our client is a large and fast growing multi national corporation and is a leader in its field.
A very strong remuneration package is on offer to attract the best candidates.