- Job Ref: J017378NB
- Sector: Financial Services / Banking
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join the Treasury function of a global provider of fleet & vehicle leasing services. As a core member of the Treasury team, your duties will include:
- Driving initiatives within the Treasury Risk Management team.
- External regulatory reporting (ICAAP, Annual Report, Pillar 3).
- Monitoring of counterparty credit ratings and CDS levels.
- Credit risk limit monitoring and review.
- Preparation of regular high-quality risk reports.
- Interrogating and challenging monthly risk data submitted by global subsidiaries.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate should be motivated and possess the following:
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting or similar quantitative field (min 2.1).
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar type role would be ideal.
- Excellent understanding of Liquidity, Interest rate and FX risk.
- Knowledge of standard interest rate and foreign exchange products and derivatives.
- Advanced Excel skills is a pre-requisite (including the ability / knowledge to write Visual Basic Macros).
- Good basic understanding of database construction and interrogation via SQL.
- Experience with Bloomberg and / or SAP would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fleet management leasing company.
Negotiable with strong benefits package