Vice President - Credit Investment
- Job Ref: J017592GB
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Dublin C.C.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join the credit function of a leading international investment firm based in Dublin. Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Proactively monitor a portfolio of existing credits including financial statements, rating changes etc; while also supporting relative value based trade ideas.
- Evaluate new investment (credit) opportunities from inception (including attendance at Bank meetings) through to deal close and monitoring.
- Review and negotiate legal documentation
- Evaluate and assess new opportunities for credit business.
- Actively participate at credit committee
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have 5/6 years leveraged credit experience in an international investor, ideally be CFA qualified and will have outstanding technical skills (these will be tested).
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international investment firm.