Our client, a significant property developer and asset manager, has an excellent opening for a first rate corporate finance/real estate investment professional to join it's team. With a significant asset portfolio under construction, and additional acquisitions under consideration on an ongoing basis, this represents an excellent opportunity. Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluation and contribution towards business plans around acquired sites with a particular focus on risk and return.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders around scheme design, construction costs, financing and contractual arrangements.
- Working closely with project delivery team to ensure that business plan and delivery milestones are adhered to.
- Maintenance of funding, operating and return financial models.
- Liaising with capital and funding partners on an ongoing basis around progress, updates and performance.
- Taking ownership of underwriting proposals around new acquisition (site) targets
- Management of acquisition processes as applicable, including financial, technical, legal and commercial considerations.
Requirements for this Role
- You will be a proven transaction manager (as relates to property development) with 5+ years corporate finance/investment experience. A background or interest in property development is essential.
- You will be a qualified accountant or CFA with excellent modelling, presentation and commercial skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a significant property developer.
Excellent + Bonus & Benefits