Several excellent opportunities to join a very high-profile professional services firm during an exciting stage as they gear up to expand the business in Ireland at a rapid pace. Roles will involve providing Business/ CFO advisory services or Technical Accounting advisory to a broad client base ranging from SME’s to MNC’s. Services include developing growth strategies, finance transformations, turn-arounds, technical accounting advisory, corporate finance, valuations, cost-base analysis and restructurings and risk management.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum 5 years‘ PQE
- Big 4 or Top 10 training background
- Relevant real-word experience, gained either in practice or industry
- Client focused, with a strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication, leadership and influencing skills
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing professional services firms in Ireland.
Highly competitive salary and benefits.