Our client, a market-leading pharma company in East Galway, have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Controller to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the management of the AR function for the Group. Day to day duties will include:
- Leading a small team of AR Administrators ensuring they meet their performance goals.
- Coordinate the entire Accounts Receivable (AR) function for the group ensuring the AR team resources are deployed effectively.
- Ensure the sundry debtors balance (cash received not allocated to an account) is kept current and balances don’t stay longer than 30 days.
- Ensure the sales transactions, cash receipts, discounts, and all other transactions are mirrored in the Invoice Discounting Facility online facility.
- Review the settlement discounts offered and make recommendations on how to streamline so the administrative burden is reduced without impacting commercially on the business.
- Ensure overdue accounts are put on stop in line with policy.
- Ensure monthly reports are provided to Invoice Discounting bank in line with the terms of the facility.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A relevant 3rd level degree.
- An Accounting qualification would be preferable but not essential.
- At least 5 years of AR experience in a similar role (ideally in the pharmaceutical / healthcare sector / group environment).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
About Our Client
Our Client is a marketing-leading Pharmaceutical Company in East Galway.
c €45k, plus benefits