FK International is working closely with a leading global investment firm, who is seeking to hire a first-rate candidate for a Credit Associate position to work with its European team, based in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and focused professional to work with one of the worlds leading alternative investment businesses. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management and monitoring of a multisectoral portfolio of investee companies on an ongoing basis, ensuring timely and accurate communication on all event in, and performance of, the portfolio.
- Evaluation of new investment ideas and opportunities from “cradle to grave” including a thorough due diligence of the company (financial & non financial), risk assessment, repayment capacity & projections, capital structure and deal structure (risk v return)
- Preparation of investment committee memos and discussion papers
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Any ad-hoc duties required from time to time.
Requirements for this Role
The successful candidate will have an outstanding academic track record (2.1 or better) and a professional qualification is desirable (CFA/Qualified accountant). In addition, you will demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, credit skills (3-5 years) and communication skills, both written and verbal.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment firm with significant AUM and an outstanding track record.
Attractive + bonus & benefits.