Top 10 Accountancy practice in Dublin 4 continuing to grow and expand their client base is seeking a new Audit Manager to come and join their team. Roel will involve:
- Managing a range of audit and accounts assignments, providing expertise and creativity to project work as it arises
- Designing and implementation of the audit process from the planning stage through to completion stage for a range of clients in different industries
- Anticipation and identification of Audit Risks
- Leading a team of junior staff members through example, supervision, delegation and audit-work reviews
- Ensuring the completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe.
Ensuring quality in delivering client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, reporting directly to the Senior Manager and Partner
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant with a Practice training background
- Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- An ambitious individual who seeks to work in a dynamic environment with a clear promotional path
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, capable of working on your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Technical ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients
- An understanding of, and familiarity with, audit methodologies
About Our Client
Our client is fast-growing Top 10 practice in Dublin 4 with growing audit, advisory tax and corporate finance divisions.
Generous remuneration package and benefits on offer.