Are you a proactive and ambitious graduate who is looking to work in a fast paced and exciting environment? Are you looking for a role that gives you senior management exposure and opportunity to fast track your career? If the answer to these questions are yes, then this role could be for you. Our client is a market leading Irish fintech company who are in a period of rapid growth. They are currently seeking to hire a Business Development Analyst to join their expanding team. Duties of the role will include:
- Evaluating the financials and business information of potential Leads generated through Marketing and Channel Partner relationships.
- Interact with Channel Partners to assess leads Leads from Referring Partners & Private Equity to VC and Credit funds.
- Attending Seller meetings with senior Business Development team members & Founders.
- Assisting in modelling working capital solutions to meet these requirements.
- Preparing Memos of Expression of Interest for New Seller Debtor relationship.
- Preparing submissions to the Credit Approval Committee and attending these committee meetings as required.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A third level business degree.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentational skills with an ability to handle queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task. Must be flexible, prioritise, work to deadlines and ensure queries resolved in a timely manner.
- Be highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You pitch-in and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You work hard and are passionate about achieving great results.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding Irish fintech company.
Would depend on experience.