Excellent opportunity for an ambitious finance executive to join head up the finance function of a leading FMCG business with significant operations in Ireland and the UK. Based in Wexford HQ, the CFO will act as key member of the Senior Management Team, playing an instrumental role in the supporting the continued growth and development of the business, driving operational excellence and continued strong profitable growth. This position will be hands-on with regards to accounting and finance operations, with a strong commercial and strategic aspect. Responsibilities will include:
- Management Reporting – KPI Reporting; Board pack preparation including consolidated P&L, BS, cash flow and an integrated view of the business; Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost Control & Operational Performance improvement
- Developing and formulating a growth strategy for the Group
- Working Capital, Treasury and FX Management; Annual Audit and Tax planning; Company Secretarial and Statutory Reporting
- Business Performance – driving profitability through sound commercial decision making
- Systems Development
- Overseeing all transaction processing and leadership and development of the finance function
- M&A evaluations, and leading project assessments and assessment of funding needs
- External Stakeholder Management – audit firm, tax advisors, insurers, banking
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 5-10 years industry experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within a medium to large Group, with operations in multiple locations
- Commercially aware, with strong business acumen.
- Strong understanding of Tax Structures, Funding, Currency & Treasury.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, well-established Irish FMCG business with significant operations in Ireland and the UK.
Highly attractive remuneration package.