A private equity backed, start-up is seeking a commercially minded CFO with strong decision making skills who can provide robust challenge to the executive team and be credible with investors and Central Bank. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership over finance function including financial modelling as the operation grows.
- Ownership over all finance matters including commercial pricing, funding, at board and stakeholder level, including the financial implications of business operations and activities.
- Reporting on strategy and financial reporting (consolidated, investor, internal, and statutory) – monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial documentation
- Ownership over any refinancing activities and negotiation of same.
- Financial Structuring, Capital markets and knowledge of retail financial products and associated regulatory framework.
- Will be central to all M&A or corporate development activities.
- Interface with auditors and tax advisors
Requirements for this Role
- A qualified accountant with significant financial services experience
- Commercially minded with a collaborative intent, attention to detail and significant technical knowledge that is complementary to the business.
- Capable of managing stakeholders, professional investors, and large-scale institutional refinancing of debt.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-funded start-up with an Irish Central Bank license and backing from a major PE firm.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.