A large, established credit lender with €7bn AUM now requires a Chief Risk Officer (CRO) for their Irish Operations. The firm provides both Portfolio Management and Advisory services to clients in respect of Corporate Credit Assets. Clients include CLO vehicles and Intergroup entities.
This is a newly created role with the firm recently moving to 'Medium' on the PRISM scale – with your key task being to build out risk frameworks aligning various elements of operational, credit & financial risk.
- Maintaining and enhancing the risk management framework for the Firm and shall ensure that it is in line with regulatory requirements.
- Development of the Firm’ Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Management Framework, ICAAP and related Risk Framework and Policies.
- Aligning all risk-related processes (Operational, Business and Credit risk) across the firm.
- Lead internal Firm awareness on risk related regulations (prevailing and emerging) in key business activities.
- In conjunction with the Head of Finance, lead development of the Firm’s Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) in accordance with regulatory requirements (MiFID/IFR/CRD).
- Ownership of credit risk measurement framework in accordance with CRD/IFR (rules for exposure calculation, aggregation, netting, mitigation) including management of credit assessment platform and models and periodic validation of models.
Requirements for this Role
- Experience in a senior Risk role in an asset management/investment firm.
- Awareness of financial services products (including Loan/Bonds) and regulations (including CRD / MIFID / IFR / Securitisation).
If you'd like to send on whatever version of your CV you have to hand and happy to discuss in more detail from there.
About Our Client
Large Credit Lender (CLO's)
Competitive base and bonus