Private Equity & Venture Capital investing has always been exclusively for the big institutional players.
Because of high investment minimums, it has been almost impossible for HNW retail investors or smaller investment houses to get involved – until now. A new entrant has set up a private equity platform that facilitates this for these smaller investors.
Due to huge demand and growth, they are now establishing an office in Dublin to function as their EU HQ.
The role of Client Operations Associate reports to the Head of Partnerships & will be integral to driving this growth further through effective management of client operations while satisfying regulatory adherence.
- Managing core operations such as investor onboarding, dealing with client queries and addressing any operational hiccups.
- Ensuring adherence to compliance requirements including checks that the necessary due diligence is carried out on investors.
- Taking responsibility for CRM activities with new investors while also assisting the sales & investor relations teams in client interactions in the sales & pre-onboarding phases.
- Help build out operational processes and reporting requirements and represent the company in front of investors.
Requirements for this Role
- Strong experience in an Operations role – preferably in professional or financial services.
- Awareness of the importance of regulatory compliance in an FS environment.
There will be a large degree of remote work possible for this role.
This role will suit you if you’re in tune with the ongoing changes in financial systems with the advent of new market models that are challenging the status quo.
Please do send on whatever version of your CV you have at hand and would be happy to have a call to discuss in more detail from there.
About Our Client
Private Equity Platform
€50-60k+ | Bonus 20% | 28 holidays | Healthcare