Key member of the commercial finance team supporting emerging technologies and onshore and offshore renewable energy assets, with role responsibilities including:
- Investment strategy analysis
- Financial modelling of specific capital investment projects, and ongoing updating of models
- Providing support on various financial issues on an ad-hoc basis
- Preparing scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Providing insights to support decision making at project and senior management level
- Support the development and maintenance of a robust financial modelling framework to assist in the assessment of new business opportunities
- Reviewing and challenging investment proposals for new and existing projects
- Assisting business managers in forecasting, validation and updating of business financial plans.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background
- Qualified Accountant, with c. 0-3 years’ PQE
- Big 4 Corporate Finance/ Transaction Services training preferable
- An interest in the renewable energy sector
- Excellent/ advanced excel and financial modelling skills
About Our Client
Our Client is a one of Ireland’s largest renewable energy companies.
Highly competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.