Exciting time to join the finance leadership team of a successful Irish FMCG Group, as Commercial Controller – Operations. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, role will involve:
- Business Partnering – providing BI to generate insights to enable commercial decision making
- Change Management – Acting as a catalyst for change, driving manufacturing continuous performance improvement; Supporting, evaluating and communicating strategy, prioritising objectives, agreeing trade-offs, bench-marking performance
- Financial Control – developing a strong support team, ensuring robust reporting and effective controls balancing risk between control and commercial objectives
- Operations Performance Evaluation, Operations Forecasting, Trend Analysis, Systems development
- Development and rollout of a new standard costing system
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, minimum of 10 years’ professional experience, minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong business acumen and a working knowledge of financial systems
- Business Analytics and/or Lean/Six Sigma a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish Manufacturing Group, enjoying continuous growth and development with an excellent track record.
Highly competitive salary and benefits.