Our client is looking for a Company Secretary to ensure effective governance & control of their Executive Board.
You would have full responsibility for all company secretarial matters to include enhancement of governance practices.
In the process you'll get exposure to the following;
- Both the Companies Registration Office in Ireland & its equivalent in Singapore
- Fitness & Probity due diligence
- Corporate Governance codes
- Company Law & Compliance with the Companies Act
- Involvement in recruitment & training of Non-Executive Directors
Requirements for this Role
- Previous experience in this type of role and preferably working towards CoSec qualification.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior board members & build relationships at that level.
- Strong understanding of local requirements for Irish companies.
About Our Client
UK Asset Management firm – Based in Ballsbridge
Salary – Circa €50k | Eligible for Bonus | Pension 10% | Healthcare