Our client, a leading Investment House, is currently seeking a Compliance Associate to coordinate controls and oversight of their growing global business.
This role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to gain broad compliance exposure in the investment sphere including Risk Management, Funds Oversight, Corporate Governance structures, Regulatory Implementation & Compliance Monitoring across the organisation.
- Review of Compliance Monitoring programme ensuring key elements are updated.
- Coordinating controls & oversight of investment management activities.
- Design & delivery of Compliance training schedule.
- Review of existing Corporate Governance structure & documentation of controls.
- Liaising with external law firms in relation to governance & corporate secretarial matters.
This is a great chance for an ambitious candidate to work in Compliance Monitoring on a global level in wide ranging investment areas.
Requirements for this Role
3+ years experience in a Compliance, Regulatory, Company Secretarial or Paralegal role.
- A Law, Business or Finance degree.
- Studying towards ACOI/LCOI would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of fund structures/regulations: AIFMD, UCITS, etc.
About Our Client
A leading global Investment firm based in south City Centre.
€55-65k + bonus and benefits