If you’re working in Compliance on the asset management side, you’ll have gathered that your expertise is currently in high demand.
In fact, if you’ve had experience with either UCITS & AIFMD fund structures or prior involvement with MiFID II implementation then your profile is in severe shortage in the current market.
If this sounds like you, our client would be keenly interested in having an initial conversation to see if there could be a fit. With over $500bn AUM, they’re one of the largest credit focused investment firms in the world and are currently looking for a Compliance AVP.
The position would afford the opportunity to gain broad Compliance exposure including Risk Management, Funds Oversight, Corporate Governance structures, Regulatory Implementation & Compliance Monitoring across a global organisation.
- Review of Compliance Monitoring programme ensuring key elements are updated. Coordinating controls & oversight of investment management activities.
- Design & delivery of Compliance training schedule.
- Review of existing Corporate Governance structure & documentation of controls.
- Liaising with external law firms in relation to governance & corporate secretarial matters.
Requirements for this Role
- 5-10+ years’ experience in a Compliance, Regulatory, Company Secretarial or Paralegal role.
- Law, Business or Finance degree.
- An ACOI/LCOI Compliance qualification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of fund structures/regulations: AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID II, etc.
If you’re comfortable facing-off with senior level stakeholders and can articulate the Compliance position effectively in an organisation, then there is scope for remuneration awards to push to a level that might be compelling.
If you’d like to apply as below, I’d be happy to have an initial phone call to explore your background and discuss the role in further detail.
About Our Client
One of the world's largest credit focused asset managers
€70-90k+ | Bonus | Pension 10% | Healthcare | Paid-for Lunches