This company is a new entrant to the retail investing and wealth management market that is aiming to allow consumers to create wealth through automated investing and make payments directly with assets such as cryptocurrencies.
At this juncture in their development, they are looking to open an Irish office as an EU hub to support their growth in this market and grow further while adhering to the highest regulatory standards.
The role of Compliance Manager will be integral to managing this growth and the requisite regulatory adherence.
- Management and oversight of all compliance, AML, legal and governance activities.
- Establishment of an annual compliance plan and once in place, regular reporting to senior management with respect to progress against the plan.
- Management of AML activities including business risk assessment, customer due diligence, and KYC requirements in line with AML regulations.
- Monitoring upstream regulation and recommending changes to current processes to keep in line with updated regulations.
- Acting as the primary point of contact with the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Provision of internal training on all compliance, regulatory and AML requirements.
Requirements for this Role
- Substantive experience in Compliance and AML issues in regulated financial services (preferably banking or payments related).
- Excellent knowledge of AML/CFT, GDPR, CPC, and preferably also knowledge of payment services and any other relevant compliance requirements, etc.
- Relevant Compliance/Legal qualifications such as ACOI, ICA, etc. would be an advantage.
If you'd like to apply with whatever version of your CV that you have to hand and happy to discuss more in depth from there.
About Our Client