Excellent opportunity to join an influential financial advisor. The Corporate Finance Analyst will contribute across a range of financial advisory assignments including M&A, in-depth financial analysis, identifying market/industry trends and sustainability strategies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing potential M&A opportunities, borrowing/funding requirements and capital expenditure proposals.
- Monitoring financial performance, shareholder returns, financial targets and equity valuations.
- Preparing commercially focused reports to support the decision-making of client companies.
- Assisting in the delivery of climate objectives (e.g. decarbonsation).
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- 3+ years’ experience in a financial role within professional services, advisory or large organisation.
- A strong third-level qualification in finance/commerce or similar.
- Membership of a professional accountancy body (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
About Our Client
An influential financial advisor.
Competitive salary and other benefits.